2023-24 (New Academic Year)
At Thurnham C E Infant School we value:
• Quality, excellence and progress through encouraging enthusiasm and enjoyment for learning.
• The independence and confidence required to become active participants in our individual learning journeys and within our community.
• Active learning and a creative curriculum within a stimulating and enabling environment.
• Equality and appreciation of diversity with active inclusive practice.
• Care, respect, consideration and responsibility for ourselves, others and our environment.
• Challenge and risk taking in order to fulfil our potential.