Clubs that are on offer at Thurnham CE Infant School
Terms 1 & 2 Spring 2023
Bricks 4 Kidz: Run by the staff at Bricks 4 Kidz in a classroom.
- Jigsaw: Run by Miss Chastney, this club with use different materials to explore construction.
- Yoga: Run by Miss Killick in the Music Room.
- Mindfulness club: Run by Miss Blake, children will explore mindfulness activities.
- Football: Run by the coaches in Hall or Playground.
- Film appreciation club: Run by Miss Stephens, children will watch parts of films or short films. They will create a review, think about the character and discuss their preferences.
- Multi skills Club: Run by Mr D (our sport’s coach) Children will explore a variety of sports skills.
- Street Dance: Run by Miss Killan in the Hall.
- Junk Modelling : Run by Miss Holgate
- Animal Management: Run by Miss Crew, children will find out about caring for all animals in the world around us.
- Drawing Club: Run by Mrs Fowler, the children will learn about different types of drawing.
- Book Club: Run by Mrs Chaudry, this club will involve story telling and browsing your own books.
- Other clubs we offer: Football , Street Dance and Bricks for Kids are bookable directly with the club.
P.S. Pupils have opportunities to take part in some other clubs during the school lunchtimes. Parents do not need to apply for these as they are organised within the school day.